Digimon Master Online

Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to Hatch Mercenary Digi-Egg

To hatch mercenary digi-egg, make sure you have the mercenary digi-egg and the chip that compatible with the egg as many as required.Visit "Chip and Egg" for more info about what data should I get for my mercenary digi-egg. For example :


Dracomon DigiEgg

Hatchable Digiegg means that we can hatch it to earn new digimon

Require Data is
"DragonLow Class DATA"

Require Quantity is 5

That means that you need 5 dragonlow class data each time you inject data to digi-egg

What inject data need for?


Before we discuss about data injection, lets go to the incubator (like the picture below). You can find it almost everywhere
, in Dats Center, Yokohama Village, Snowstrom, and any other similiar places.

First thing you need to do is register your digi-egg to the incubator.Then, you can start input data so it can be up to 1/5, 2/5, untill 5/5. Inject data is needed to make your digi-egg more valuable. For example, 3/5 has a lower status and smaller than 4/5. To know more about the difference, see this page "What is the difference between 3/5, 4,5, and 5/5"
The chance will getting smaller everytime you manage to inject data. Only 3/5 or more digi-egg can be hatched. You can see as the picture below shows you that 3/5, 4/5, and 5/5 has the hatch button available.

Never remove your digi-egg. If you remove it, the digi-egg will disappear forever. You can't get the digi-egg from incubator. When you see someone manages to sell digiegg like 3/5 Ultimate, or 4/5 Champion. It is because they bought it from cash shop and try to sell it again.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets say that i bought 4/5champion egg from someone. so 4/5 means that i could inject 4times safely in order to hatch it?

Unknown said...

yup.. only 4 times..

lester said...

I'm having bad luck after hatching Kunemon and Drimogemon. I was gonna get a Gabumon and/or Bearmon and ends up failure.

Is there a higher level chance or just plain luck?

Unknown said...

it is just plain luck. however, don't give up, just try it when you are feeling lucky enough. I got 4/5 agu,elec,imp,mecha, all by hatching..

ToonLinkms said...

Hi i am trying to get a gotsumon, and it says it has 6 insufficient ingredients, I got my 6 rock data and it is still asking for more. What do I do?

Unknown said...

which part are you unclear about? you need more datas when you have done a success injection

Deivid said...

I think what they're confused about is the amount needed. The amount listed in the egg is the data required PER injection, so you would need at least 30 devil data to hatch an Impmon. However, you should never go with less than 5 or 6 injections-worth, because more than likely, some injections will fail and require you to input more data.

Unknown said...

how do i get a 5/5 egg? buy cash shop at random or how?

Unknown said...

you can get it by either buy from cash shop and do success injection 5 times

Unknown said...

I got this gabumon egg and i have 3 beast low class data and i try to put 3 in it for now and it wont let me please help

Anonymous said...

What if I have 2 Digieggs of the same Digimon and I succeed at injecting Data once but it fails on the second try and the Digiegg breaks. Can I use the other Digiegg and still have the same amount of Data I successfully injected before?

Unknown said...

@pj blessing :
U need the required amount of data

@anonymous
Each data can only be used once

Anonymous said...

So wether or not your injection works or not is all up to luck??

Anonymous said...

My egg failed on the second injection whats the problem?

Anonymous said...

Everytime I try to hatch a egg it always fails on first or second injection and always destroys the eggs. Any tips or advise on how I can prevent it or possibly succeed at hatching a egg for once?

Anonymous said...

Everytime i use the machine my eggs fail on me and i dont know what im doing wrong. can anyone help me?

Anonymous said...

i plan on buying a blackagumon egg from the shop. what do i need to hatch it without it bursting! please shed some light on me my fellow digi destined

Anonymous said...

Everytime I insert data (5 chips) it breaks. Keeps doing that. How can I prevent this?

Anonymous said...

You can buy Backup to prevent breaks, its rare and very expensve

Unknown said...

I have a reinforced egg but it sais cannot register at slot what do I do?

Anonymous said...

i hatched a kunamon egg failed a gabumon,bearmon and accedentaly deleted my biamon now i have a fanbeemon egg in there and i have a blackgabumon egg a dobermon egg and a sarmamon egg i hope i can hatch my fanbeemon egg already have phase 1 done on it

Anonymous said...

i got my black gabumon egg from card gabumon normal

Anonymous said...

i have 2 backup and posted the 2 above comments
ps; i started playing 3 days ago

Unknown said...

how and from where can i get insufficient ingredient?? for hatching my Mercenary Digi-Egg?

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm trying to hatch an Armadillomon, and i've tried with 4 eggs, and failed every time, even though, and it was on the first attempt at injection, this last time, i had i think 47 beast datas to use, which it says he needs 5 and i tried injecting it once and it broke every time. Am i doing something wrong or is there something else to hatching him?

Anonymous said...

can you get 5/5 with low data or you need mid?

ZoRo said...

I did get a Level 5 digi egg and that time I was so dumb on dmo, I hatch it on 3/5 data injection, and I rock with this non until 70level only I knew this mistake I hav did, can the fruit of goddess help to boost my digi to 120%? Or it will be randomly sizing between 80-100% only??

VarLow said...

Where i can find the quantity?

Post a Comment